ECO platform down
The platform is now fully operational since the beginning of April.
More information is available on http://community.thingpark.org/ for community users.
- ✔ subscriber creation is working again, but still not available for customers as Interop Engine is not working yet,
- ✔ Single Sign-On (SSO) to interop engine is also working
- 🛠 Interop engine validation needed.
✔ TPXLE + ADA working for
- 🛠 TPXLE not working for community instance without portal
- ✔ All needed operator instances are now created.
🚥 Next in line:
- Subscribers, basestations and devices migration.
- TPX decoders and drivers
- Restore Partners sites
2021-03-19, morning, Paris time. Disaster recovery plan is ongoing.
✔ IoTFlow is installed
✔ DX-API was updated to facilitate reprovisioning of subscribers and end-user accounts
🛠 ThingPark X Location Engine, Interoperability Engine are not back online, yet.
🚥next in line:
- validate TPXLE and ADA
- achieve creation of all operator instances
- migrate subscribers, basestations (gateways), devices
- provision Community and Partner portals offers (including Interop)
2021-03-18, morning, Paris time. Disaster recovery plan is ongoing.
- ✔ The new community platform is up, including DX-API and IPSec.
- 🛠 IoTFlow, ThingPark X Location Engine, Interoperability Engine are not back online, yet.
🚥 next in line for re-establishment:
- TPX IoTFlow
- ThingPark X Location Engine (TPXLE) + Abeeway Device Analyzer (ADA)
- migration of operator instances, subscribers, basestations (gateways), devices
- provisioning of Community offers (including Interop)
We are moving the POC/dev1 platform to a new hoster. It requires time and we will provide an Estimated Time of Arrival later this week.
- after the fire 🔥 that damaged multiple datacentres in Strasbourg, France, yesterday, the entire ECO environment is still down.
- OVH is in disaster-recovery mode. In the next few days, they will let us know what services / data are gone and what we can restore. We will then assess the situation.
- Our teams are working on restoring our own manual backups to a different location.
- The infrastructure of ECO platform is down because of a fire in the datacenter.
- 2021-03-10T09:35:00Z: the hosting company (OVH) just communicated they won’t be able to restore their datacenter today.
- Information from hosting company OVH